Application Support Engineer
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services; content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE and India, we are well positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for their international enterprise customers across several sectors. Proventeq’s flagship product “Migration Accelerator” will soon be joined by a new product line Content Insights and Intelligent Migration using AI/Machine Learning. 2021 will bring an expansion in business growth and people. If you are a dynamic and experienced Technical Support Engineer happy to support our customers and partners in Europe & the USA then this is a great time to join a global but nimble, innovative team.
- Providing tech support and maintenance on Proventeq products
- Providing tech support on SharePoint Online/M365 migration and adoption related issues
- Troubleshooting in customer environments focussing on resolving customer issues
- Answering customers/partners related product queries through our support portal
- Prioritising your workload based on the criticality of issues and SLAs.
- Updating customers/partners on the status of support tickets in an effective manner
- Creating content in the support knowledge base
- Contribute to the customer support organization participating in meetings/training sessions
- Good experience supporting .Net/SQL Server based products and custom applications.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint/M365 (Configuration and Administration). Experience in SharePoint support - an added advantage
- Expertise in Application support and maintenance Tools such as Zendesk, Remedy
- Knowledge of C#/.Net and database technologies (SQL Server/PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps
- Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Softer skills will include an enthusiastic, collaborative, analytical and methodical approach with strong written and spoken communication skills; a commitment to service quality and customer service, and the ability to gain the support of others, manage expectations and influence outcomes.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
Softer skills will include an enthusiastic, collaborative, analytical and methodical approach with strong interpersonal and communication skills; a commitment to service quality and customer service, with excellent decision making, prioritisation and personal organisation skills, able to gain the support of others and manage expectations. Competitive base + benefits The office base will be Reading, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org