Proventeq, a leading provider of Cloud and Content Migration software solutions, is looking for a Marketing Manager to create a world-class marketing strategy which drives global lead generation across a variety of channels and builds Proventeq brand awareness across the globe.
The successful candidate will have experience of creating strategies utilising both online and offline channels, content management and event management, preferably in the Content/Document Management space.
The role reports to the CSO and will be working closely with the Sales team.
- Responsible for marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver prospects into our funnel, and support customer retention.
- Define and facilitate Proventeq’s global marketing strategy
- Actively create and manage the content (produced by external agencies) that is relevant to target audiences and optimize the path to conversion, including written content and creative
- Manage the content creation process with external agencies
- Manage the creation of Blogs, eBooks, White Papers, case studies and Infographics
- Create Brand awareness campaigns for target sectors
- Champion sharing of news coverage and content by employees
- Manage website content and process
- Plan various social/email campaigns relevant to Proventeq Product & Service lines
- Management of social media channels with a principle of “Always on Social”
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand
- Agree marketing performance metrics and report against these
- Market and competitor research
- Proven track record of experience with a software vendor in the B2B space
- Experience creating/managing content for the web and growing a social audience, PR experience
- Highly effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, blog publishing software, and social media publishing tools, as well as the major social media channels.
- A great team player, enthusiastic and proactive
- Ability to analyse and present content performance
- Out of the box thinker and bring new ideas to the table in terms of improving the brand and lead generation processes
- Work with external agencies and content creator community in developing new content ideas and good reach with third party content creator communities related to IT technology business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Adobe Creative Suite, Drupal skills an advantage
- Aptitude for technology and background in Digital work, collaboration, remote work, process automation, data/insights, document management using SharePoint and other Enterprise Content Management platforms
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
Proventeq provides Enterprise-class software products and services which enable move to Digital Workplace. Proventeq enables organizations to make a smooth transition from legacy systems to Cloud office and modern Content Services Platforms, and help gain maximum value from the move
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and has a global customer base including UK, USA and Australian government departments and organisations in wide range of domains including research, financial services, defence services and many more.
Proventeq offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working and performance based bonus for the right candidates.