Graduate Software Engineer
Proventeq UK Company Intro_Technical Sales Support Duplicate 1
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
- Design and Development using latest versions of C#/.Net, SQL Server, Azure APIs and AI/ML technologies
- Providing technical assistance to customers/partners on product related queries
- Writing technical documentation
- Project execution and Client Support
- A first-class bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Strong technical aptitude and a “Can do” attitude
- Ambition and enthusiasm to learn the latest technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- C#/.Net and SQL Server knowledge
- Knowledge of Content Management systems
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
Private health insurance
Rest up with 25 days’ holiday per year
This role will be based at our Reading office in UK, however currently you will be able to work remotely.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com