Remove the guesswork from document management and gain clear actionable insight from your content with our complete Content Discovery Service. This enables you to prepare the business case to move to a modern content services platform.
Underpinned by our industry-leading Content Insights tool, our Content Discovery Service will help you understand the incompatibilities and potential challenges between your existing and target systems. Empowering you to optimise your new target architecture and completely de-risk your project.
Reduce security risk with ROT analysis
Remove unwanted content and Redundant, Obsolete or Trivial (ROT) data to improve content architecture and prevent data breaches.
Boost ROI and increase operational efficiencies
Stop paying to store exponentially more data. By removing irrelevant data before migration, you reduce storage needs, cost and management time.
Uncover insights hidden in your unstructured data
Unfasten the hidden value within your structured and unstructured data to enhance business decision making through search and unstructured data analytics.
Discovery & Analysis activities
There are two levels of service depending on the type of reporting you require, but both follow the same delivery process.
Content Discovery Service - screenshot
Standard Service provides:
- Content landscape reports – This describes the distribution of content on the system based on various dimensions of the data such as size, types, usage etc.
- Content incompatibility reports – These reports highlight the compatibility of content stored in a source system compared to what is supported by a target system.
Advanced Consultancy provides:
- Advanced metadata analysis – In addition to the system metadata, custom business defined metadata is discovered and analysed to understand its usage across the content repository and its impact on any planned migration.
- Advanced security analysis – In addition to the high-level counts of security, detailed reports are available relating to the users and groups assigned to content and their allocated ACL.
- Advanced workflow review - Review workflows (case management systems) and line of business application integrations in your existing system and recommend suitable alternatives available in a modern system.
Legacy workflow migration CTA
Legacy Workflow Modernisation
Increase your business performance by modernising your workflows and content centric business processes with SharePoint Online & Power Platform.