QA Engineer header
We, Proventeq India Pvt. Ltd, are a global leader in content productivity services. As a Microsoft Preferred Partner in Content Services with offices in India, the UK, the US and UAE, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best in class capabilities for our international enterprise customers.
2021 will see increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in Cloud migration, making now a great time to join an innovative, internationally expanding company.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced QA Engineer with an exceptional focus on quality customer support and experience in .Net or SharePoint Support to join our growing team based in Pune - although the role will be remote during the current COVID situation. QA Engineer will be responsible for designing testing scenarios & conduct hands-on software testing activities also defect logging & tracking.
- 3 to 7 years of experience
- Must have experience in test automation such as Selenium/ETL
- Fluent oral and written English communication skills.
- Should have experience in .Net / SharePoint projects
- Must know about Agile, Waterfall software development processes. Test Plan, Test Strategy, Functional Testing Types, Load Testing, Data Analysis, Reporting, Defect Life Cycle etc.
- Should have worked on Defect tracking tools like TFS, QC, JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Must have the ability to construct SQL queries for data testing, analyze test data using SQL queries.
- Good understanding of Content Services concepts used by popular Content and Collaboration platforms like SharePoint.
- Candidate should have excellent Aptitude, Attitude, Questioning or Clarification, Clear Understanding of concepts.
- Development and QA Processes
- Defect tracking tools
- Strong Database knowledge- SQL Server
- Client Management & Engagement
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Content Migration domain and related tools or products experiences would be a plus.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
Private health insurance
Please note: The office base will be Pune, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com