Solutions Architect: MS SharePoint
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services, content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for their international enterprise customers across several sectors. 2021 will bring an expansion in business growth and people, making this a great time to join a global but nimble and innovative team.
Do you have sound consultancy skills and a strong technical background in M365/SharePoint or content migration? If so, we are looking for a Technical Solutions Architect. As the Solutions Architect you will work with clients, partners, professional services and product development to evaluate and provide the best solution based on business need.
You will work in a team spread across multiple geographic locations supporting international clients. You'll have solid experience in a product led environment, preferably Microsoft SharePoint or ECM/EFSS/Modern Content Services landscape, with an interest in the application of new products - AI/ML capabilities, Microsoft Search.
- Collaborate with Clients & Partners on best practice for M365, SharePoint and Teams to drive adoption
- Design, develop and implement custom O365/SharePoint architecture diagrams, process maps and solutions
- Consult on legacy ECM migration/consolidation on Office 365/SharePoint Online & SharePoint Syntex platforms
- Consult on Office 365/SharePoint platform, governance, strategy, roadmaps & training
- Identify new O365/SharePoint enhancements, Microsoft Viva, Syntex and recommend to stakeholders and partners
- Share knowledge and mentor team members across geographies
- Provide product demos, webinars and training and support the pre sales teams
- As part of bid management process, write technical and proposal documents
- Microsoft 365/O365/SharePoint migration experience from legacy ECM/DMS platforms.
- Solid experience in customer stakeholder management to support Professional services, Product teams and Presales.
- An understanding of business challenges and the ability to match them to available solutions.
- An early development background, as a Developer or a technical consultant in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) .Net, Java based application/products.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership and personal organisation skills
- Enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical approach with a commitment to solution excellence
- Able to gain the support, manage and influence expectations
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
Private health insurance
The office base will be Reading, however, currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com