Proventeq India_company Intro_
Proventeq India Pvt.Ltd is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint, our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
There has been an increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in Cloud migration, making now a great time to join an innovative, internationally expanding company.
Technical Analyst Content
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Technical Analyst / Support Engineer with an exceptional focus on quality customer support and experience in .Net or SharePoint Support to join our growing team based in Pune - although the role will be remote during the current COVID situation. The role will encompass providing technical support to our customer and partner base across the globe and you will be working alongside other regional support teams. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years in a similar role, as well as proven exceptional customer facing skills.
- Providing technical support and maintenance on Proventeq products.
- Provide technical support on SharePoint Online/Microsoft 365 migration and adoption related queries/issues.
- Performing troubleshooting within customer environments focused on the resolution of customer reported issues.
- Answering product related queries raised by customers/partners through our support portal.
- Meeting support SLAs by prioritizing your workload based on the priority of issues.
- Keeping customers/partners updated on the status of support tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Creating content within the support knowledge base
- Escalating issues to the next level of support when you have reached the limits of your knowledge and tracking those cases to ensure you continue to learn.
- To contribute to the development of the customer support organization by participating in regular internal meetings and training sessions.
- Overall experience – 3+ years
- Experience in supporting .Net/SQL Server based products and/or custom application
- Good knowledge of SharePoint/Microsoft 365 (configuration and administration knowledge desired). Experience in SharePoint support would be an added advantage.
- Expertise in application support and maintenance tools like Zendesk or Remedy
- Knowledge of C#/.Net and database technologies (SQL Server/PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and DevOps tools like Azure DevOps or similar
- Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
Private health insurance
Please note: The office base will be Pune, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org