Technical Delivery Manager: Microsoft ECM & Content Landscape
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint, our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
_Technical Delivery Manager: Microsoft ECM & Content landscape Content
- Managing the Service Delivery team, your primary tasks will be managing multiple programmes, end to end customer migrations, ensuring regular customer communication and governance as the first point of contact, addressing reliability issues, tracking metrics, and managing budgets. You will also manage internal projects, new product initiatives. Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining sound relationships with all clients and internal stakeholders.
- Identifying and agreeing customer business needs, then delivering multiple programmes.
- Maintaining strong governance for Proventeq deliverables into multiple client stakeholders.
- Preparing SoW and proposals for customer requirements.
- Working closely with the Proventeq offshore delivery manager to deliver cross regional projects.
- Managing budgets, metrics, assess customer feedback and improve and refine services.
- A strong development background and solid technical delivery experience to external customers with a proficiency in ECM or Content Services is a must.
- ECM and Content services should ideally be SharePoint and Office 365.
- Able to drive solution architecture, run Agile scrums & troubleshoot technical issues.
- A background, possibly as a Developer or a technical consultant in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), .Net, Java based application/products.
- The ability to liaise with client stakeholders and develop solution roadmaps.
- Sound leadership skills managing onshore and offshore teams.
- Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; sound leadership skills, an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical and can-do approach with a commitment to customer delivery with excellent prioritisation and personal organization skills, able to gain the support of others and manage and influence expectations.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
Competitive base + benefits The office base will be Reading, however currently you will need to be able to work from home
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com