Technical Delivery Manager
We, Proventeq India Pvt. Ltd, are a global leader in content productivity services. As a Microsoft Preferred Partner in Content Services with offices in India, the UK, the US and UAE, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best in class capabilities for our international enterprise customers.
2021 will see increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in Cloud migration, making now a great time to join an innovative, internationally expanding company.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, professional technical manager to join our dynamic and growing team in India. In this position, you will oversee all technical matters companywide and manage our technical team(s). You will work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products/projects in an efficient, timely manner.
You will also have a wonderful opportunity to shape the roadmap of Proventeq’s flagship product – Migration accelerator while driving the new product development initiatives.
- Build a competent technical team for global delivery
- Provide guidance and insights to upper management on the product development roadmap
- Delegate technical responsibilities to the Team Leads and monitor the progress of the deliverables
- Timely technical deliveries, within the budget
- Leading the delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently. Review all work produced by the development team
- Managing multiple projects and customers at any point in time
- A degree in Computers Science is a must, a degree in Business is nice to have
- 5+ years of experience in customer stakeholder management, leadership, and ECM or Content Services domain will be required.
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS),.Net, Java-based application/product development background and progressed into a technical delivery manager or principal consultant
- Strong development background in the career path, strong techno-functional skills with the ability to liaise with client stakeholders and help clients develop technology and solution roadmaps.
- Good resource planning skills
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to operate in a cross-functional, high paced environment with a can-do attitude
What we offer
Above par remuneration package
Discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression
Please note: The office base will be Pune, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org